Monday, December 31, 2007

Winter Break

Here's Chase's 4H bunny.. it's a Polish Buck and his name is Weasley ( we had a Harry and a Potter but unfortnately the cage wasnt as predator proof as we thought)
Kylie today after I forced them to go outside and play!

Chase, Kylie and our baby puppy Boomer ( a 12mos old male F2b ( which means his mom was a goldendoodle but his dad was a poodle ) goldendoodle that was shaved a few months ago)


Kylie getting ready to go Tubing at Timberlee Resort



Our Christmas tree. Not so spectacular but it has alot of memories on it...

3 comments:

liesel said...

Oh no! What happened to the rabbit? Your kids are adorable!

adoptedthree said...

Saw your comment over on Kelly's and thought I would take a peek!

We had a wonderful dog named Boomer he was our first baby (before the kids)- so i LOVE your puppy's name!

My heart broke about your son and how he hates school. I know that pain..

junglemama said...

I think it is a nice tree.