Thursday, August 21, 2008

technical difficulties!

UGH, We'll we moved in June and seeing we moved to just this side of the middle of nowhere we don't have a great internet connection. I'm using Sierra Wireless through ATT wireless. We used Wild Blue Satelite internet and immediately cancelled our contract with them. Anyways... Updates....

We live in a 3 bedroom house.. its just a normal no frills house on 10 acreas now and have our 5 alpacas and a baby alpaca due sometime really soon. We named the little boy who was born in june Cody, I think his registered name will be NLAP Secret Decoder Ring.. LOL. We also now have a Quater Horse named Buddy and a Shetland Pony mix named Jedi. We are hoping to get another big horse soon and a few miniature ponies and the kids each want a goat! We've been busy thats how sure.

Seeing our internet isnt so great I'm having blogging problems .. I can't get my pictures from my blackberry to download to my computer but they will download to my husbands computer... BUT the internet isnt working on his computer.. UGH!!! So.. I think I have to email the pictures to myself from my blackberry and save them on my computer...

School starts Sept 2nd... so does work. I'm not sure I'm ready to go back to work... sigh

6 comments:

junglemama said...

We moved too!

I just had to come and say thank you for your inspirational and supportive comments. Can I call you my friend? Thank you so much.

BTW, I've added you to my blogroll. Just let me know if this is a problem.

carol said...

HI,
Great to have you back. I have been wondering if you had that new baby yet. We are having baby goats now we had 2 sets of twins yesterday. We have our web site up and running now. We have the goat meat sticks we talked about.
www.rockcreekenterprise.com
Hope to see you on more. Tell me all about internet we live in the middle of no where also.
carol n

THE CAMPBELL FAMILY said...

STEPHANIE, CAN YOU E-MAIL ME ABOUT THE MONKEY FLEECE BLANKET. jngcampbell9@msn.com thank you jody

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

SO glad the food technique worked on Kylie, too! I'll have to tell Kam's therapist that! Hopefully it will keep working! :)

TOO funny about Boots and Dora! She's right, they NEVER listen! LOL Maybe they have ADD! hahahaha

liesel said...

Hmm.....Good question. Most of what is out there IS Bible based, I think, at least what I know of. Why don't you just stick with the curriculum that they are currently using in school. Otherwise, a great resource is homeschoolreviews.com. Homeschooling parents have the opportunity to review what they have used, tell what they liked or didn't like about it. At least it would give you an idea of what is out there. Wish I could help you out more, my friend!

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

OK so maybe this will get you blogging again ;). There's an award for you on my blog!