Monday, May 12, 2008

bras?

Since when did 1st and 2nd graders wear Bras??? While at Target with Kylie the other day she informed me that 2 of her friends wore bras and that she thought that was cool. I at first said, "you mean undershirts?" and she said "No, bras!". Ok these are 7 and 8 yr olds! Kylie is still only 6 and she's of the thin/atheletic build side of things and her 2 friends are a little bigger than her but they are by no means preteens. Kylie acted like she wanted one but I told her she was too young for one and she didnt need one and when she was older she could get one. I dunno, something just feels wrong about letting a 1st grader wear a bra. I let her buy a new pack of camisole undershirts instead and some cool socks :) I'm not ready to let her grow up that fast!

No comments: