Sunday, May 18, 2008

Found a few more....





<---- My "sensory child" examining the pizza to make sure it's safe to eat.


















<------ VICTORY!!!!! Over what ?? No One knows!


















<----- Kylie and Isabella conquering the slide!















<--- Kylie, Isabella and some other girl. Kylie can spin all day on this tire swing and never get dizzy.... apparently the "other girl" has the opposite problem :p








<--- Me!!! Being silly for Ashley who is 10 and was taking "poppa rotzi" pictures... and No, those are NOT my gigantic glasses!

2 comments:

WheresMyAngels said...

Your girls are too cute? What is their age difference?

I have ADHD also, makes being a working parent alot more fun!! lol I can't organize for the life of me.

Stephanie said...

Oh thanks! I can't take credit for Isabella though, she's my friends daughter but they are exactly 1 day shy of 6 mos apart :)

I also have ADHD, that would probably explain my sporatic blogging :)