Monday, May 12, 2008

here comes the pictures!!!


OK, the pictures didn't load in the order I wanted but I'll just have to make it work :)



<------ Here Chase is in the Alpaca Field at the Farm we went to last weekend to purchase our Alpacas. Chase is so excited and wasn't intimidated at all. He just loves all animals

<------ This is The State Of Michigan, the Great Lakes Maritime Academy's training vessel. Drew's on this ship right now (and in the picture). The Ship is just leaving it's dock on West Grand Traverse Bay

<----- Sitting at the dock getting ready to leave for a 2 week tour.


<----- "Reggie" who Kylie has named "Cosmo". He's our 6 mo old Male Haucaya Alpaca and will be Kylie's 4H project next year. He looks brown but is actually Black and VERY soft and sweet.

<---- "Petey" who Chase has named "Anakin" is another 6 mo old male haucaya alpaca that we just purchased. He will be Chase's 4H project next year. Here he is standing with his mom, both boys will be weaned this week.
<----- "Camilla" is our 10 yr old female Haucaya Alpaca and she's pregnant and due in June. We just purchased her also ( she's the one sticking her head up). We will also be getting her Cria (baby). We will be picking all 4 up in August after we have moved and gotten the barn and fencing in order.

<------ Kylie is playing with her toys!!!! Seriously, I HAD to get a picture of this momentous occassion!!! Normally she is following 2 inches behind me saying " I'm bored, I don't know what to do!"


<---- Chase at Track Practice. He HAD to do Hurdles : ) He did make it over a few times :) He tries so hard, I just love him.
<--- First, I live in a real house and I have a real family and Dishes NEVER come first.. so excuse the dirty dishes in the sink :) Here's the story. We had just picked Yoda up a few days before this ( he looks so much healthier now) and all of a sudden I didn't know where he was. We were calling for him and calling for him and we looked under the beds and everything. Finally I caught a puffy little white blob out of the corner of my eye and found him.. He was walked across the back of the couch, on to the breakfast bar, across the stove, down the counter and fell into the kitchen sink and couldnt jump back out! Silly dog.... He thinks he's a cat!
<---- My parents brought this home for Chase, Because apparently we don't have enough animals to feed..... This is when we first got him, he's in a comfy tank and is well taken care of now.. he's a farm raised red ear slider baby and I think Chase named him "Bob"


No comments: