Saturday, May 10, 2008

why no updates???

Because my camera broke!!!!!!! And blogs are just boring with out pictures! I just have my camera phone and I'm not sure exactly how to link it up yet. Maybe I'll figure that all this weekend.

Quick boring pictureless update:

Drew left on a 2 week cruise aboard the State Of Michigan this morning.

We have decided to buy a few Alpacas and raise them when we move in a few months.

Chase is doing better at school now, now that the year is almost over! And he's been receiving private OT and PT and loves going to it. He's also running track at school right now and is doing fairly well.

Kylie had her private OT eval but we havent gotten the report back yet. She's socially doing well at school but is seriously struggling with writing... her reading how ever is catching up to grade level and she seems to like reading which is HUGE seeing our biggest battle with chase was that he hated it.

I'm still working and looking forward to summer vacation and being a stay at home mom again. I MISS MY KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We havent given up on adopting but have put it off until late winter, still trying to conceive.. no luck.

No comments: